- Graduating in 2019 with a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from AUB
- Conducting research on childhood trauma and dissociative experiences in a Lebanese sample
- Trained and certified in Dialectic Behavioral Therapy and Narrative Therapy for trauma-related and substance use disorders
- Trained and certified in Motivational Interviewing for use with individuals diagnosed with substance use disorders
- Addiction Counsellor & Trauma Therapist at Reset Clinics
- Completed training at BMC’s Behavioral Health Unit
- Gave several guest lectures at the Lebanese American University on the screening, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of trauma-related and dissociative disorders.
- Co-authored a book chapter on the role of general, academic, and emotional self-efficacy in academic achievement.